Kansai Innovation Center believes it is our social responsibility to handle member’s and/or facirity user’s personal information properly. The following is our Personal Information Protection Policy. We intend to do our best to protect our members’ and/or facirity users’ personal information by ensuring that every executive and employee complies with this Policy.
- Kansai Innovation Center will comply with laws and regulations regarding the proper handling of the members’ and/or facirity users’ personal information.
- Kansai Innovation Center will acquire personal information properly. Kansai Innovation Center will notify and/or disclose the purpose of such personal information to members and/or facirity users and will not use them beyond the disclosed purpose except as permitted by law.
- Kansai Innovation Center will educate all of its executives and employees so that they understand the importance of protecting personal information, and handle members’ and/or facility users’ personal information properly.
- Kansai Innovation Center will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal information and will endeavor to prevent improper access to, alteration, loss and/or leakage of personal information.
- Kansai Innovation Center will not supply any personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as permitted by law.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to other institutions, Kansai Innovation Center will monitor the institutions concerned to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect members’ and/or facility users’ personal information.
- Kansai Innovation Center will establish procedures for correcting and disclosing personal information of members and/or facility users. Kansai Innovation Ceter is also willing to receive opinions and inquiries regarding the handling of such personal information.
- Kansai Innovation Center will continually review and improve its management systems to protect personal information. This Policy applies to the handling of personal information under Japanese law, particularly Act on the Protection of Personal Information and in the Administrative Procedure of Japan.