Copyright to the contents of the MUIC Kansai site (including but not limited to all information, brands and designs) are owned by Kansai Innovation Center or affiliated companies involved in the operation of the MUIC Kansai site. They may not be used, copied or altered without the prior express consent of Kansai Innovation Center.
2. Change in MUIC Kansai site Contents
We reserve the right to suspend operation of, or change, the contents of the MUIC Kansai site at any time without prior notification.
Kansai Innovation Center protects personal information submitted to the MUIC Kansai site in accordance with Kansai Innovation Center's Personal Information Protection Policy
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Kansai Innovation Center be liable for any troubles, damages or losses arising from the use of the MUIC Kansai site or any information contained within it. Furthermore, in no event will Kansai Innovation Center be liable for any troubles, damages or losses arising from the interruption or suspension of the operation of any MUIC Kansai site, or from changes to the information and materials contained herein.
- Links to websites offered by third parties
The MUIC Kansai site may contain links to or banners for websites provided and controlled by third parties. As we are not operating those websites, Kansai Innovation Center accepts no liability for any information offered at any third party website linked from the MUIC Kansai site.
- Linking to the MUIC Kansai site
As regards linking to the MUIC Kansai site, please comply with all of the instructions set forth below. In no event will Kansai Innovation Center be liable for any troubles, damages or losses arising from linking to the MUIC Kansai site.
- Kansai Innovation Center or MUIC Kanai, symbol, logo or title design cannot be used as a button for linking. Please set out the link as words, for example Kansai Innovation Center or MUIC Kansai.
- Links that display the contents of the MUIC Kansai site as part of the linking website using frames or other techniques are prohibited due to the possibility of errors occurring. Please utilize only links that open a new window or transfer the viewer to the MUIC Kansai site.
- Links to the MUIC Kansai site should be used only for the purposes of convenience to those visiting the linking site. Implying a special relationship with Kansai Innovation Center or utilizing the links as a sales point for commercial gain is strictly forbidden.
- Links that may harm social trust in Kansai Innovation Center or may cause any economic loss to Kansai Innovation Center are forbidden. Offensive or illegal links will not be allowed.
- In addition, any link that acts in a similar way to those listed as prohibited above will also be prohibited.
6. Recommended Settings for Viewing the MUIC Kansai site
Use of one of the following internet browsers is recommended for viewing the MUIC Kansai site
To enjoy an optimal user experience, we recommend you use the following browsers to browse and use the Website.
Internet Explorer 11+
Google Chrome lastest version
Firefox lastest version
Safari lastest version
iOS lastest version
Android lastest version
Moreover, some of the Contents require the following plug-ins and helper applications.
If you have not installed them yet, please do so from the links and banners, etc. on this page before using those Contents.
7. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction